With our comprehensive prevention mode we wish to create a real impact on reducing crime and substance abuse and improving the quality of life of children and young people:
- Strengthening the social structure.
- Decrease in youth gangs.
- Decreased addictions in youth.
- Contribute to awaken psycho-motor skills and socialization, and the development of reflective power and teamwork.
- Training of community leaders through youth who graduate from the club.
- Raising student achievement and reduce dropout.
- Training athletes and artists.
- Psychotherapeutic approach to child abuse.
- Rehabilitation of public spaces through clubs "satellites."
- Promote strategic partnerships in areas of social housing to have a club there.